Wednesday, January 12, 2011

i need a cat

I often have started blog posts with a Title... but I think that's just setting myself up for writers block. So - I start here instead.

Did I tell you that lately I've become obsessed with google reader. It's my new favorite thing to do on the bus. I recommend you all go out there and get accustomed to it. Just do it. It's a great way to organize the millions of pieces of information we are inundated with everyday. And I love google.

Why can't I just get a job for Google? I mean really? I guess - I would need to move wherever Google is. But - isn't it everywhere?

Another obsession of mine lately - Ingrid. Michaelson that is. Really - I could just listen to her albums on repeat all day. I can't say I would feel this way if I hadn't seen her live. Her music and lyrics are great. Of course... but live - she is quirky, clever, cute. I think when I listen to her now I just picture her standing there in my living room with that funny little smirk on her face. And inbetween songs she just tells me jokes.

hm.

I need a cat. That's the title of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment