Friday, August 26, 2011

I need Yelp! and why you do too...



Are you looking to step outside of your kozy box?  (stop it... you pervs)

Are you hoping to meet fun, new people who love Milwaukee?

Do you feel like you are a broken record - frequenting the same old places over and over?

Well - if you've answered yes to these questions, then you need yelp.com.

For those of you that know me well (if there is anyone out there at all), I have never been one to just outwardly socialize with the unknown!  Then along came yelp... and this secret little invite to be a part of the Yelp Elite gang, and BAM - Tkozy life change!

I have met some super great people, learned some interesting stuff about Milwaukee, and have tried many places I never would've stepped foot into thanks to Yelp!

I sound like a 30 second commercial here - but - I can't be more genuine in saying that there is a super knowledgable, down to earth, fun community under those reviews on yelp.com.

I urge you to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment