Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ally McBeal dating advice



So, the other day I came across Ally McBeal on Netflix.  You can imagine my excitement.  Ally and I go way back.  1997 to be exact.  I was a sophomore in high school, had my very first TiVo, and was easily manipulated as I'm beginning to realize.

Upon watching a few episodes this last week - I have noticed some extremely "coincidental" similarities between Ally and myself, and it got me to thinking...  Did I learn my current dating habits from Ally freaking McBeal??  THE Ally McBeal who is quirky, neurotic and afraid to be alone?

I'm beginning to think that I have, and it makes me feel weird.  No wonder I loved the show so much.

Ally McBeal shaped who I am today... whether that's good or bad it's hard to tell.  But I will say this - NO, I do not see dancing babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment