Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm gunna do a Triathlon

So - it's official!  I'm going to do the Lake Geneva Triathlon.

When I turned 30 early this year there was really only a few things on my list.

1. Be a Klement's Sausage at Miller Park
2. Do a Triathlon.

I've already completed #1... (thanks to my super mad luck and being picked).  So on to #2!

I'm so grateful to be doing this with a few of my closest friends too.  It'll help us stay focused in the training for the next 6 weeks.

Today is Day 1.  That means 30 min. swim.  Should be nice and easy.  I've eaten healthy today - no caffeine... Oatmeal for breakfast, Veggies and a bagel for lunch.  My mid-afternoon snack is a La Croix, bagel and a peach.  Tonight I plan to eat a veggie burger and make a nice salad.

The tough part - no beer.  That's what I'm attempting as well up until the big day (September 10, 2011)... can I do it???

But regardless, I'm sooo ready to conquer this!  Can't you tell??  (see below)

No comments:

Post a Comment