Friday, December 30, 2011

30 Reasons I loved 2011 aka "Year of the Hashtag"





Another year is ending.  This year was particularly a big one.  In the spirit of turning 30 this year, I decided to come up with 30 reasons I loved 2011.


1. I turned 30
2. I found Yelp  (Or Yelp found me.)
3. I raced as one of the famous Klement's Racing Sausages at Miller Park.
4. I completed my first Triathlon in Lake Geneva.
5. I walked out of my job
6. I got a new job
7. I started a part time serving job that I love
8. I made some great new friends
9. I payed off my debt
10. I became addicted to twitter... @tkozymke 
11.... Ok - I'm sick of this already.  I'm never going to make it to 30.  10 is good enough.


But you get the point.  I'm very grateful for 2011.  It was a year of many firsts for me... a lot of unknown.. and you know what - it all worked out.


I look forward to 2012.  I am so lucky to have the friends and family that surround me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment